Hemorrhoids are common illness affecting most of the population. Haemorrhoids commonly known as piles are caused by varicosity of blood vessels located near the anal passage. The common symptoms of haemorrhoids include feeling of soreness, pain on passing stools. When not treated properly haemorrhoids cause bleeding due to rupture of the blood vessels. The common cause of haemorrhoids are faulty diet and lifestyle changes, there is also a tendency for piles in pregnant women due to increased pressure.
Some common natural home remedies for haemorrhoids
1. Include more leafy vegetables in diet. This helps in proper bowel movements
2. Drink a glass of butter milk made from sour curd which has a dash of rock salt is also effective to treat the symptoms associated with piles.
3.Drink made out of radish can be one more in the natural choices wherein you possibly can eliminate toxins away from the body; therefore minimizing painful difficulties connected with piles. Regular consumption of the juice varying between one forth to half a cup will prove to be effective
4. For folks being affected by haemorrhoids, it is better that they go for wholemeal cereals as opposed to the processed types.
5. Roasted and powdered seeds of cumin with half tea spoonful being added to water also serve as a healthy option for protecting harmful effects of piles.
6. Certain vegetables such as papaya, cabbage and colcasia are beneficial from the point of view of patients afflicted with piles.
7. Application of coconut on the affected areas will give relief from the burning and itching.
8. Soak three to four dried figs in water, overnight. Have these twice a day along with the water in which they have been soaked.
To get more natural healthy ways to keep away from haemorrhoids check out http://www.amoils.com/